Ticketing and Financial Systems Integrations
This guide describes how to integrate Freshcaller by Freshworks, a cloud-based phone system and call center software, with the Binadox SaaS and IaaS usage monitoring and cost optimization platform to be able to get Freshcaller utilization insights and spend optimization recommendations.
1. Log into your Binadox account.
2. In the navigation pane on the left, click Integrations. Proceed to the SaaS tab. Click on the Freshcaller icon. To quickly locate the Freshcaller software in the list of supported applications, type in its name in the search bar or use an alphabetical filter by clicking on the first letter of an application name, i.e. F.
3. Create a meaningful connection instance name for further identification. Click Continue.
4. Enter an email address and a password of a Freshcaller administrator account into the corresponding fields. Indicate your Freshcaller domain name in the Domain field (e.g. https://yourorganization.freshcaller.com). Click Continue.
5. Fill in the billing information. Click on the calendar icon to specify the date the bill for application services is issued. Select a payment plan and billing period in the corresponding drop-down lists. Click Connect.
6. Upon successful Freshcaller integration with Binadox, the connection status will switch into Connected.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for the feedback!